TO ALL SKIPPERS and TEAM LEADERS
At a meeting with Isimangaliso and Sodwana Management on 4th Feb '16
1. Gate opening times 05:00
2. Fishing area – no change ( Rooiwal South, Black Rock North )
3. Boat Trailer parking – only on the South beach side, 2 parks board marchels will regulate the parking, PLEASE assist them and abide by the rules.
4. SECURITY inside the Sodwana Bay area – Parks board guarantees NO THEFT at all camping sites inside their area.
5. Your boat helper (Gilly) can stay free if he wears a SAFETY vest at all times and has an ID card made by you beforehand. This card should have his name and your boat name and cell number.
6. There are NO FISHING PERMITS available at Sodwana. PLEASE obtain locally beforehand. SAP does checks at sea.
9. There is a road block outside the outer gate, should you have any liquor in your vehicle, or boat they will not let you through.
10. The TIRE PRESSURE will be checked by security at the gate, no vehicle will be allowed to pass if the pressure exceeds 1 bar.
11. Skipper’s licences and fishing permits are checked daily on the beach.
12. Skippers must have the SKIPPERS FISHING PERMIT; it differs from the normal permit.
Please read and inform all your crew, SEE YOU THERE